Monday, August 9, 2010

5 Generation Family Portraits

My Great Grandpa is 93 years old; and about 2.5 years ago he became a Great-Great Grandpa, twice about a year apart, to Abigail and Aiyden, giving us a family of 5 generations. We had already done 1 5 generation picture with me and my daughter Abigail. And a few months ago we decided it was time to update it to include my cousin Leslie and her son Aiyden. And thats exactly what we did. We had a very hard time deciding on a location, until I had the idea to just take the photographs in front of my Great Grandpa's house; because we all grew up running in and out of that old white house, and it really made it personal that way. So here are our 5 generations :]


above; front row-aiyden, and abigail.
middle row-leslie (my cousin), Garland; the great great grandpa, myself
Back row- Ann (my aunt), Jeff; my dad, and Carolyn; my grandma.
Above: Great great grandpa, Ann, Aiyden, grandma, Leslie
Above- Me, Abigail, Great Great Grandpa, my dad and my grandma




No comments:

Post a Comment