Thursday, August 20, 2009

Mandantory Blog


For a multimedia class I'm taking we were made to make a blog to display at least 2 posts a week, 1 post must inlcude an image from our concentration and the 2nd can be anything I want it to be. I mainly like to photography babies and maternity, so there will probably be alot of that up here. So for my post for this week I want to share one of my all time favorite pictures. It's a little out of focus, but I still love it. This is of my daughter Abigail Rayne, she is now 16 months old. But in this photo she was about a month and half. She was sleeping on my grandma at an event we went to in april 2008 for kids with Autism.

1 comment:

  1. cute and adorable shot nice angle if i were a mother i would buy it, its nice lighting and angle of the baby

    ReplyDelete